Join us every Tuesday evening at 8:30 pm on PCTV's Channel 28 and every Thursday evening at 9:30 pm on Channel 98 for this month's edition of Legal Talk.
Why Estate Planning is Necessary for Everyone (April 2017)
Pottstown Cluster of Religious Communities - its Service and Growth (May 2017)
Joseph K. Koury, LL.M.
(610) 323-2800 ext. 123
Joseph K. Koury,
Co-Chair of OWM Law’s Business Law Practice Group, is a business and estate planning lawyer whose clients benefit from his advanced law degree in taxation and his experience, which includes a two-year clerkship with a respected trial judge. Mr. Koury regularly drafts and reviews business and estate planning agreements and documents for the personal and corporate clients whom he serves, clients which vary from the mom and pop store down the street to the more sophisticated business enterprise. Mr. Koury regularly assists and advises clients with business formation, business planning and succession planning. His clients gain value from his insights on taxation in their business and estate planning endeavors, enabling them to make better-informed decisions. Mr. Koury is active in the communities which OWM Law serves, and he holds leadership positions on the Boards of various local nonprofit organizations.
Admitted to Practice
Delaware, 2002 (Inactive)
Villanova University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2006
Widener University School of Law, J.D., 2001
Dickinson College, B.A. English, 1995
Community Activities and Memberships
- Solicitor, TriCounty Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Member, Phoenixville Library Board of Trustees
- Member, Owen J. Roberts Education Foundation Board of Directors
- Member, Montgomery County Bar Association General Practice Committee
- Member, American Bar Association Taxation Section
- Instructor, Perkiomen Valley Community Education Program (formation and operation of business entities)
- 2010 Graduate, Leadership Tri-County Program of the Tri-County Area Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Inc.
Pottstown and Phoenixville Business Planning, Business Litigation, Tax Law, Estate Planning, Probate and Estate Administration Lawyer