Selling Without a Realtor
REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
For more information on OWM Law's Compliance Success seal click here.
Are you looking to sell a house on your own without a realtor? At OWM Law we provide a broad range of legal advice and transaction services to those who are selling their property on their own, including, but not limited to, drafting Agreements of Sale, inspection contingencies (i.e., home inspection, termite, radon, septic, well, etc.).
How We Can Help You
If you are selling your property on your own, we highly recommend you work closely with one of our experienced real estate attorneys who will guide you through the process from beginning to final sale.
Call 610-323-2800 to speak with a real estate lawyer today.
- Do I Need a Real Estate Attorney?
- New Real Estate Settlement Sheets and New Agreement of Sale Form (video): Part 1 Part 2
- Home Improvement Act (video):
Part 1 Part 2
- Tax Assessment Appeals - Stop Overpaying Real Estate Taxes
- Extension of Home Buyer Credit, Reduction of Interest Rates
- Pennsylvania Home Improvement Consumer Protection Act