David A. Megay
- Firm Principal since 1995, member since 1991. Tri-County Area born and raised.
- Represents clients purchasing residential and commercial properties of all shapes, sizes, and values.
- Represents business planning clients – from those just starting their small business to those who have been large commercial and industrial concerns for generations.
- My experience has given me the tools necessary to help my clients succeed in their personal and business legal endeavors and provides them with an advantage over their competitors.
- I know how to get things done, my clients benefit from that skill, and as well as from my referral network, experience and influence in the community. I look forward to being a valuable member of your business team.
“Thank you all for getting us to the finish line!” -Tal S.
“If he can’t get it done practically and effectively, then no one can.”- Joe Koury
Quote I live by:
“Some folks look for answers, others look for fights” – Robert Hunter/Bob Weir/Michael Hart
Education & Credentials:
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 1987
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Bar Admissions
- Pennsylvania, 1987
- Colorado, 2013
Licenses and Certifications:
- Title Agent Licensed by the Pennsylvania Insurance Department
- SCORE Chapter Small Business Administration, Member
- American Land Title Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Land Title Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Chester County Bar Association, Member
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
Speaking Engagements and Seminars:
- Attorneys David Megay and Thomas McCabe discuss Healthcare Powers of Attorney with Tower Health healthcare providers November 17, 2021.
- Lecturer, Business Planning Issues, Tri-County SCORE
- Lecturer, Business Planning and Real Estate Transactions, Chester County Adult Education
- Tower Health/Pottstown Memorial Medical Center, Board of Trustees (Co-Chairperson)
- Chester County/Owen J. Roberts School District Adult Education
- Spring Ford Counseling Services, Former Board of Directors Member
- Open Hearth, Inc., Phoenixville, Pennsylvania social service organization, Board of Directors Member
- United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania – Former Board of Directors Member
- Pottstown and Phoenixville Rotary Clubs
- Pottstown Symphony Orchestra Association – Former Board of Directors Member
- Coventry Little League Baseball – Former Board of Directors Member
- NorChester Red Knights Football Organization – Former Board of Directors Member
- Bert Bell Memorial Football Conference, Solicitor
- NorChester Youth Athletic Association Basketball Coach – Former Basketball Coach
- Pottstown Police Athletic League Football Coach – Former Football Coach
- Cradle of Liberty/Boy Scouts of America – Former Board of Directors Member