Gary L. Stein
- I am a transactional attorney with over 45 years of experience.
- My practice focuses on business law, real estate law and commercial law.
- In business law matters, I handle contractual issues and counsel clients on the formation and structuring of business entities (including corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships). I also assist clients in the sale or purchase of businesses.
- In real estate matters, I assist clients in the sale, purchase and leasing of many different types of real estate.
- In commercial law matters, I assist clients in all phases of the lending process, including the preparation of loan documents and the restructuring of loans which may be in default.
“I not only recommend attorney Gary Stein, but I guarantee once you have used his service, you, too, will look no further. He responds extremely timely, is very knowledgeable, and exhibits extraordinary dedication and professionalism. He has provided me with sound, clear, and practical legal advice on various issues and is a great help with all of the little details. He is also friendly and ready to answer all of my questions. He has done an excellent job in not only fighting FOR our organization but also PROTECTING our interests. There is no other attorney that will work as hard for you.” L. Martin.
“He will not be deterred from completing the project for, and in the best interest of, the client.”- Dave Megay
Education & Credentials:
- Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. – 1977
- University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- B.A. – 1973
- Honors: With Distinction
- Bar Admissions
- Pennsylvania, 1990
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
Phoenixville Area Senior Center, Phoenixville, PA
Member, Board of Directors, 2022 to present
Petra Community Housing, Spring City, PA
Member, Board of Directors, 2015-2021